Become a Community Leadership Partner
Community Leadership Partner Program
Since 2004, The Kenora and Lake of the Woods Regional Community Foundation has played a unique role as a civic leader in local charitable giving. Without the generous support and dedication from our donors, the Foundation would not be able to do the work it does within the community. Like any charitable organization, we require funds to operate.
As a Community Leadership Partner, you are enabling us to expand our reach throughout the community and region, by working with charitable groups with diverse memberships and by encouraging their active engagement in charitable giving. You are also enabling a greater portion of financial resources to be used towards day-to-day activities, continuing existing initiatives, as well as implementing innovative new programs. Community Leadership Partners strengthen our capacity to facilitate local philanthropy, distribute grants, manage special projects, and address community needs.
Why become a Community Leadership Partner?
Purposeful: You ensure that the Community Foundation will have the resources to meet its present and future challenges, while also expanding philanthropic reach;
Strategic: The Community Foundation’s staff and Board of Directors provide strategic leadership on issues that impact the community. Your gift combines with others to make this happen.
Our current list of Community Leadership Partners, include:
- The Paterson Foundation
- Settlers Foundation
- Bryce & Nicki Douglas
- Jim & Leney Richardson
- Copperfin Credit Union
- Gillons Insurance
- 89.5 the Lake
- Image One
- Hook Seller Lundin
- Alcock Funeral Home
- Tom Thomson Photography
- The Township of Sioux Narrows – Nestor Falls
- Overdrive Design Labs Inc.
- Wawanesa Insurance
- The Standard
- Ne-Chee Friendship Centre
- Seven Generations
- Peter Kirby
How To Provide Your Support:
- Mail your contributions by cheque to the Community Foundation. Please write “Community Leadership Partner” in the note field.
- Visit www.klwcf.ca and click on “Donate Now” to give online by credit card. Please select Community Leadership Partner.
- Gifts of Canadian shares and mutual funds will be accepted. Please contact our office for further information.
- Consider memorializing or honouring friends and loved ones with the Community Leadership Partner gifts. These memorial and tribute gifts can be made in the same manner as noted above.
Interested in being a Community Leadership Partner?
Contact Darlene MacGillivray, Executive Director, at (807)-467-4427 or email email@example.com